Sunday, January 18, 2009

I MADE IT!!

Ok, I made it to the ICQ chat again tonight. And found out I'm not the only one struggling with more than 1 subject (I knew I wasn't, just feels that way at times).

I'm not apologising for the previous post. I am having some problems coping - some of the reasons are actually my fault, others are because I don't want to turn my family away. I have to spend too much time away from them all as it is for work (due to be away from home for up to 21wks this yr), so when I'm home if they need me I'll do what I can.

Anyway, tonight may get some more stuff done, but tomorrow is another day and I'll be at home on my own. Hubby will be at work, & so will the rest of the family, so I shouldn't get any more "help me mummy" calls between about 7am & 4pm - plenty of time to get some of those concepts chased up and some of the other stuff completed (but how do I read the text for my other subject without falling asleep???).

No comments: